Thursday, April 30, 2009

Premature Articulation

Ok, I'm a shitty blogger.  First of all I seldom post anything and even then I'm too long winded.  Worse, I started this thing without considering the ethics of blogging and I want to apologize to those who've supported me even without my reciprocation.  

  In my defense I have been too busy with golf, new motorcycles and beverage-laden nights out.  I'm going to be more conscientious, more attentive, less verbose and more relevant.  I'm getting my head out of the clouds and putting my nose to the grindstone.  I'm going to stop now before this sounds anymore like Jerry Maquire's mission statement.


1 comment:

  1. How dare you have a life outside of blogging. I hope a "scorpian" bites you.
    You write what you want to write, when you want to write.

    ReplyDelete